It's gorgeous. It's a work of art. I wish I knew how to upload pics with my new camera. I will try tonight. Everything is in Rubbermaid totes, all labeled with a big Sharpie (off with Superfly, sniffing a Sharpie pen, honey it's Bill and Ben...) and stacked. I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life. Ok, maybe the births of my children usurps the Rubbermaid, but the Rubbermaid runs a close second.
The doctor called back. The cells inside my cervix are just CIN 1, which means mildly abnormal. But because they're inside my cervix, I can't just get regular paps every 6 months to check up on them. I have to have an ECC each time. Which basically means that every 6 months, they will have to inject local anesthesia into my cervix, go up there with a scrapey tool and scrape, scrape, scrape to make sure that the cell changes don't get worse. But this is good, because it means it's not cancerous yet. I'm not getting my hopes up that my body will cure itself on its own, like 80% of women with HPV (within 2 years of having it) but getting an ECC done every 6 months sounds a lot better than chemo or radiation. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't progress. (Which I know it will, because it's only getting worse and worse as they years go by, but I really don't want to do the hysterectomy thing until I'm much older).
In other news ... my ring! The jeweler called today and it's in! Woohoo! BUT, Mr. Future Phenom says I'm not allowed to go get it. What?? No fair! He hates the idea of me going to Auburn by myself and getting it by myself and putting it back on my finger by myself. So he is going to go get it tomorrow morning and then on Saturday, we are going out to eat, and he will propose again. Which is so sweet. But damnit, I want my ring! lol. The plan was to do it on Friday night but now he has to work on Friday because there was a fire at the saw mill a couple of weeks ago and they're still behind in their numbers, so they're using Friday to catch up.
So.. in 4 days, I will be Future Mrs. Phenomemom. Again. But hey, I get two proposals. I'm not complaining. :)
The wedding is in 4 weeks, 3 days if I'm doing the math right (and who knows; I may not be). Crap. I guess we gotta get the loose ends tied up, huh?


2 comments:
Well, I'm glad the shed now lives up to Flylady standards! I've found the biggest problem with owning a large, old farmhouse is you don't ever have to clean everything up, because there's tons of storage space. Not a good thing.
This stands as the only place in the world were Rubbermaid, cervix and engagement have been combined to describe a good day.
Congratulations on all fronts.
Post a Comment